Smooth, light foot balm that contains Unrefined Shea Butter that is rich in Vitamin E, a little Beeswax, Olive Pomace Oil and Pure Essential Oils Rosemary and a little Sweet Orange. Apply a small amount to feel the benefit, shall make your feet feel like they are dancing on clouds.
Foot Massage Balm with Rosemary and Sweet Orange
- Wash hands before applying, apply a small amount to the feet and massage in, until fully absorbed.
- Avoid direct eye contact, not for application to the mucous membranes or broken skin, if rash occurs discontinue use.
- Pure Essential Oils: There are less than 1% essential oils in our balms which makes them a mild fragrance, safe to use and full of natural goodness, however, this product is not for children under 3, keep out of reach of children please.
- Store in a cool up right position, ideally at a temeperature of below 24oC as this product contain a very special Unrefined Shea Butter which needs to be looked after so it can look after you. If this product experiences temperatures above 26oC it may become liquid, to remedy this, cool quickly to prevent a grainy texture by placing in a fridge or on a cold surface between 0oC-10oC until solid again.
- Allergens: Processed in a factory that processes all food allergens.
- Use by maximum 6 months from the purchase date. This is an anhydrous balm which does not require any preservatives.
- Comes in a handy aluminium, screw top tin, please recycle.